Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Update!

Wow I cannot believe it has been over a year since I last updated this blog. We didn't drop off the planet...close though, Iowa. Actually I am finally starting to feel at home here. It took some time to get used to the flat terrain and humidity, but it doesn't really bother me now. Our neighborhood is starting to fill up with new homes and new neighbors and they are all a lot of fun. We actually have block parties! I didn't realize people still did that. Isaiah has grown a ton. He is going to be 4 in November and is starting preschool in September. His favorite thing to do lately is camping and going to Adventureland. He rides all the rides and loves the scary ones. He has also become a huge movie buff. We go to the theater occasionally when a childrens movie is playing, but once or twice a week we have movie night in the basement with popcorn and everything. Isaiah loves to pick out movies from the library (they actually have a ton of good ones). The real kicker is after he sees a good one, he reenacts the movie for at least a week and will only answer to his character name. He was known only as Wall-E for a month and went around "compacting" trash all day long.
He has grown into such a loving little guy and repeats the funniest things. I need to remember to write them down before I forget. Maybe that will give me material for my next post :) Lots of updated photos to catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment