Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hello family and friends!

I have been a "stay at home" mom for approximately 6 months now, and have decided to start this blog for 3 reasons: 1) We have moved to Boise away from some of our family and friends and would like to stay in touch. 2) Although I don't have nearly as much free time on my hands as I would have guessed 6 months ago, amid the diaper changing and playing peekaboo, I have all the time in the world to think up things in my head I would like to talk about if another adult were within earshot. 3) I have been inspired recently to put something heartfelt and honest out there about becoming a mom and still keeping your sanity, because truthfully, it gets lost in the daily shuffle.



I will try to keep things updated as much as possible, especially since Isaiah is at a stage where he seems to change over night. He is such a wonderful little guy, I feel like the whole world should have a chance to know him.



These pictures were all taken on Easter. We made Isaiah his first little basket and had it sitting on his high chair when he woke up. Although he was pretty excited about all his new toys, I think he was picking up on how excited his mom and dad were, but didn't exactly know why.








We then went to the Easter service at church (Isaiah got pretty dudded up)


And spent the afternoon at my sister Becky's house with Becky Cameron, their boys Ross and Aiden, my sister Lisa and her husband Shaun, and my brother Will.

The day was wrapped up with a visit from Grandpa Dennis and Grandma Dani. It was one of the nicest holidays we have ever shared together.

No comments:

Post a Comment