Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mothers Day and Memorial Day at the Zoo.

So once again, I have fallen behind on my posts, and sadly I don't think this post will count as a full-fledged update either. I should have more spare time in the next week or so. In the meantime, here are some photos, including my Mother's Day T-Shirt that Isaiah handmade. He picked the t-shirt color and the paint out at Michael's with his dad. (can you imagine Nick pushing a cart through Michael's with Isaiah pulling everything off the shelves saying "Okay Buddy...what color do you think Mom would like?") Apparently, Isaiah knew exactly what he was doing and picked out the exact same color scheme as his own outfit! He then proceeded through the store holding the tube of fabric paint and waving the t-shirt singing "aaa MomMomMom" to all the craft ladies. It was one of the best days I have ever had. Mother's Day might be my new favorite holiday. I guess that explains my cheesy grin in the photos! Ha Ha!







1 comment:

  1. These are really cute! I never did get to see your shirt, it's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete