Thursday, June 10, 2010

I almost forgot...

I am so used to posting little factoids about Isaiah, sometimes I forget to post about NIck and myself.

Quick update...Nick is doing really well in his new role as Team Leader for Qwest in Boise. His center finished #1 in the company his first month. Way to set the bar high! His new job doesn't require as much travel, so that makes me very happy.

I passed my exam for the NASM Certified Personal Trainer course. I was so nervous because it encompassed so much information, I didn't know if I would remember each detail, but I DID! I don't plan on working in a traditional gym setting because I don't want to leave Isaiah, so I plan on hosting a couple of late summer bootcamps here in Boise. They would have 6-10 women who meet up 3 times a week in a park for a killer total body workout. I'll post more when I work out some of the details. Let me know if you are interested. Should be fun!

2 comments:

  1. Tara... remember me? Little Courtney Morrison? I got so excited when I saw your blog link on Lisa's. I can't believe how adorable you're little boy is. I'm so very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is crazy, that we have almost the exact same thing. i guess that's why we were inseparable in high school. to bad were not closer to have play groups.

    ReplyDelete